- EFW-1012 / One Time Payment – When making a one time payment, multiple payment methods are not available.
- EFW-1019 / EnergyForce Customer ID – The EnergyForce Customer ID is now displayed after the consumer's name on the portal.
- EFW-1025 / Release Date – The release date of the current version is now available on the user drop-down menu.
- EFW-1031 / Auto-Fill Order – The Gallons Requested are no longer automatically filled when using the Other fill option.
- EFW-1017 / Convenience Fee – If both Credit Card and ACH payment options are available, a convenience fee will not be added to ACH payments.
- EFW-1003 / Zip Code Field – When creating a portal account, the Zip Code field now stops at five digits.
- EFW-1018 / NMI Gateway Fields Updated – NMI Gateway fields for Division, EnergyForce Customer #, and Payment Apply To are now updated when a Customer Vault record is created from the EF Portal. These fields are also knows as Merchant Defined Fields 18, 19, and 20.